- The time allowed for an oral presentation is 15 minutes, followed by 5 minutes of discussion.
- Instructions for presentations:
- The time allowed for an oral presentation is 15 minutes (STRICTLY!!!), followed by 5 minutes of discussion.
- The presentations should be prepared in MS PowerPoint format. Please let the organisers firstname.lastname@example.org know if you intend to use overhead instead.
- Bring your presentation on CD_ROM and/or USB Memory key.
- If you prefer you can e-mail your presentation to email@example.com.
- File name should include your last name and first name in ital (e.g. Mueller_M pps).
The conference will be conducted in the English language, with simultaneous translations into Slovenian and Italian languages. All abstracts and papers must be submitted and presentations prepared in the English language.