Please prepare the abstracts according to the following guidelines:
- Text of abstract should not exceed 1500 characters excluding blanks (approximately 250 words).
- Abstracts must be written in error free English language.
- Abstracts should be in MS Word format - please use the ABSTRACT FORM.doc - see below.
- Authors should indicate their preferred theme from the four conference themes listed.
- File name should include your last name and first name initial.(e.g. Mueller_M_abs doc).
- Abstracts should be sent as e-mail attachment to email@example.com
- Participants will not be allowed more than one presentation, but may be listed as a co-author of several papers.
Deadline for submission of abstracts is 5 December 2007 (prolonged to 15 December 2007)
The Scientific Commitee will notify the authors about the acceptance of their abstracts via e-mail 10 January 2008 (please note: new - postponed - date !!!).
The abstracts will be published in a book of abstracts and distributed to participants at the beginning of the conference.