To ensure that all papers are presented in a similar way we are kindly asking you to adhere to the instructions issued hereafter:
- Text of papers should normally not exceed 3000 words.
- Papers must be written in error free English language.
- Papers should be in MS Word format.
- Graphs / charts should be inserted as pictures to minimise file size.
- All pictures larger than 12 cm or 350 pixels wide must be downsized to 350 pixels or 12 cm wide at 72 dpi.
- Papers should start with an abstract (max 250 words).
- File name should include your last name and first name inital (e.g. Mueller_M_pap doc).
- Papers should be sent as e-mail attachment to email@example.com.
- Participants will not be allowed more than one presentation, but may be listed as a co-author of several papers.
Deadline for submission of papers is 31 January 2008.
The papers will be published in the conference proceedings after the conference.